Shareholder update: August 8, 2014
Dear Fellow Shareholders,
The Company held a Special Meeting of Shareholders on May 16, 2014 to consider, discuss and ratify the Kinskuch sale agreement, as outlined in the April 24, 2014 Information Circular. We would like to thank all shareholders who participated in voting either by proxy or in person and are pleased to provide the results of the voting.
First, 11,521,325 shares were voted in person and 4,320,423 shares were voted by proxy. That represents 39.3% of the 40,330,387 outstanding shares.
The results of the voting were:
1) The proposed Directors: Stephen Kukucha, Robert Fraser, David Kiess, Greg Burnett and Bill Grossholz were elected (99.9% in favor).
2) Appointment of 2013 Auditors at the Directors discretion (99.9% in favor).
3) Sale of Kinskuch approved (99.6% in favor).
4) Ratifying the 2010 to 2012 auditors (99.9% in favor).
5) Ratifying the 2010 to 2013 directors (99.9% in favor).
We are pleased to announce that we closed the Kinskuch sale agreement on June 9, 2014 and are now in the process of planning the immediate and long term plans for the Company.
If you have moved, please let Computershare, our Transfer Agent, know so they can update our shareholder records. You can contact Evelyn Hsu by email at Evelyn.Hsu@computershare.com or Bill Grossholz will be happy to coordinate that for you by email at BGrossholz@syntaris.com . If you change your email address, or know someone who would like to be added to our email list, please email Bill Grossholz. Thank you for your continued support as shareholders and we look forward to providing more updates to you moving forward.
Further information can be obtained at any time by calling Bob Fraser at 604-727-6959.